- Finishing my first ever 10K only 4 seconds behind my goal pace
- Spending time with my sister running said 10k this morning
- The pouring rain miraculously stopping and the sun coming out for the race
- A really nice email from a friend
- Pancakes and a sausage biscuit from McDonald’s after my race – never tasted so delicious!
Today was a good day. I completed a goal, spent time with my sister – caught up on her life a little, felt good about myself and my house is clean, dogs groomed and red chile chicken enchiladas made for dinner.