- swimming, biking and running for my workout this afternoon – I actually did all three in one continuous workout – what an accomplishment!
- leftover lasagna, honey cornbread muffins and fresh broccoli for dinner – yummy – working out really increases the appetite – i had no idea
- an email from a girlfriend in Texas about a hilarious (probably not to her at the time) situation that happened to her at work that made me smile at work
- reading a good book that takes me away somewhere not here
- a phone conversation with a girlfriend I don’t normally call
I thought I was down to nothing and had started rebuilding my life. But now I’m starting to realize that God had other plans for me. And those plans included taking more away, stripping down my life to its very core to make me truly examine myself, my faith and my life as it stands. And then I ran across this from a friend today on Pinterest. I thought my life would be so different than it is. I thought I would be married and have a family and I don’t have any of that. And I don’t really see it as part of my future anymore because it hurts to much to want it. But God gave me this life and He has a purpose and a plan for me. And I feel that this crossroads is His way of telling me to just be still for awhile. Please give me the strength to listen in that stillness.